Links to Amazon are affiliate links.

Two things you don't often buy together...

Monday, January 4, 2010

When I checked out at Target the cashier girl cracked up...I told her if the pregnancy test was positive that I'd be returning the condoms haha

We had a little scare but all is good! I wanted to wait until my "auntie" visited before I posted this picture but I thought it was pretty funny. Zach and I both agreed that if the test was positive we'd be happy. We plan to have another baby eventually and maybe God just wanted us to have it sooner! And I NEVER want any of my children to think they were accidents or un-wanted in any way. But we're both SO thankful that we'll just be having Kye for now. With him turning one soon (can you even believe it?!) it'll be sooo busy with a toddler and I can't imagine having a toddler AND a baby! Not yet please :)
Copyright © 2008-2018 The Journey of Parenthood...
Web Savvy Designs. Out of the FlyBird's Box.