Links to Amazon are affiliate links.

Chunk

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So often I look at Kye and wonder where all his little baby chub has gone. Those chunky thighs, the multiple chins, the baby rolls. When I look at Brittlynn I just want to soak in every single part of her. Cherish it as, it too, will someday be gone. Right now she's at that chunky baby stage and I could just eat it up. I saw on another blog I read (The Macs) that she takes her sons monthly pictures in just a diaper. It's not really my style but as I looked at her son I thought of Britt and of how I need to get some pictures of her in just a diaper as well. All the girly clothes are cute and sweet, but there is nothing like an almost naked baby ;) Here is my little chunk!






















Thank goodness I always dress her for her monthly pictures because in these you can't really tell she's even a girl can you??? Can we please just pause time and keep her this precious forever???
Copyright © 2008-2018 The Journey of Parenthood...
Web Savvy Designs. Out of the FlyBird's Box.