Not My Style
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
After having Brittlynn several people have told me that they are interested to see what her style will be like. I guess Kye has a specific look? I just have always dressed him in a kids version of stuff that I would buy for Zach! With Brittlynn I am the same way...I try to find things for her that I, too, would wear. I'm sure her "style" will develop with time, and as she gets big enough to have more options, but I've always known that my daughter wouldn't be wearing big flower stuff in her hair. It is just reallllly not my style. A TON of people put their daughters in headbands and hats with big flowers and often I'll even think they are cute...but I just can't see my own child in it!
I enjoy shopping on Zulily (Have you tried it?? If not check it out here! TONS of great deals!!!) and one day I saw this hat on sale for only $3.00. In the picture the flower did not look 1/3 as big as it did when the hat arrived...I about died! Rather than wasting the money on return shipping I thought I'd try it out. I mean, maybe, it would be my style after all? Um. It isn't. I laughed while taking all of these, I laugh when looking at them and I think Brittlynn will get a good laugh out of them too someday!